Mahidol University, Salaya Campus
The 7th 3C Forum Inclusive Higher Education for Refugees will be held at Prachasangkom Udompathana (Room 101), Institute for Population and Social Research, Mahidol University, Salaya Campus
999 Phutthamonthon 4 Road, Phutthamonthon, Nakhon Pathom 73170, Thailand
Registration starts at 8.30
• Welcoming Remarks- Mahidol University, UNHCR, CAPRS- 9.00 – 9.15 am
• Introductions to 3C Forum and to Facilitators -OUR 9.15- 9.35
• Setting the scene: Panel by Refugee Students and Scholars 9.35- 10.00 am
• Parallel Sessions I (pre-set topics)- 10.10- 12.00 pm
• Lunch 12-1.00 pm
• Parallel Sessions II (participant led topics) 1.30- 3.10 pm
• Refreshment Break 3.10-3.30 pm
• Reflection panel by facilitators 3.30- 4.15 pm
• Action plan setting- meeting the challenge and how we grow 4.15- 5 pm
How to create a culture of refugee inclusion at the top of Thai universities? What role do connected learning partnerships with Thai universities play in increasing access to HE?
How can Thai universities expand access to existing transnational education (TNE) opportunities and/or create new complementary education pathways for refugee students?
What role can Thai universities play in raising awareness about forced migration generally, the needs of refugee students, and ways to advance integration and inclusion beyond campus?
Facilitators will lead a small group discussion for 100 min with max 25 people per group.
There will be 2X 50 mins solution focused on facilitated dialogue.
After the first 50 min participants will have the option of moving to another session to contribute to the dialogue session of their choice for the next 50 minutes.